Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 26, 2008

DEAR BESTFRIEND






Thank you so much for always being there for me.
When everything seems to fade and cloak by darkness,
You are always there to guide me and light my way.
You make every journey, a lot of fun.
Thank you, for bringing back my sanity, 
For loving me, as me.
For not despising me, every time I fail.


Words are not enough to describe how much I endear you.
I've never thought that a simple act of kindness
Will lead into a deep and meaningful friendships.

You always make sure that I won’t be astray, or lost...
And when I need shelter from the rain,
You are always there to keep me safe and warm.
For everything you do, thank you...

Sometimes I thought, I already lost you,
For I cannot see your presence...
But you always prove me that you are always there at my back.
Pushing me to do impossible things, possible.

Thank you...
For giving me the strength and courage, 
For giving me the opportunity to feel pain and happiness.
You’ve never fails to show compassion and kindness.

Your heart is like a river, peaceful and deep.
Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep.
And when I look into your eyes, I know that it's true.
God must have been spent a little more time on you.

I'm amazed by all your patience, 
Everything I put you through.
And when I’m about to fall,
Somehow you're always waiting, 
Your arms are always open to catch me.
My heart is tainted by your touch.
You don't ask me why I’m crying,
Coz when I start to crumble, 
You always know how to keep me smiling.
Well, tomorrow may be shaky,
But you never turn away.
I know it's hard, but you've broken all my walls.
You've been my strength,
You always save me from myself...
Now please don't ask me why I love you...

It's obvious, it's your tenderness.
Is what I need to make me,
To be a better man to myself.

You were always be, my BESTFRIEND!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP