Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

January 1, 2009

For the past 8 months, my life was in great agony and hatred takes over my mind and my heart. It was a tragic year for me too, I've wasted too much time embracing things and principles that in the
end of a very long realization, i strongly believed that i failed because of my own flaws.
I grieve for my losses, for the friendship that has gone, for a very special person whom i cherished and endeared, It was a dreary and awful going back to that moment,...

I would like to put a dot to that certain part of my life.

I am starting to crawl and eventually gain enough strength to run the race of life again,..

To Nan: many thanks for always being there, for serving as my refuge when things gets tough...
you are magnificent in many ways!

To Jay: salamat kaibigan sa tiwala at sa suporta...

To Josema: we'll see each other, not that soon, but surely we'll meet again.
sorry isn't enough to heal all the issues between the two of us.

To Anne: thank you for everything, i already run out of words to say...

God Bless Us All!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP